Brra's aims are to:
- Make representation to all levels of government on issues affecting the Bullsbrook Community and its land.
- Promote the interests of residents and ratepayers of the Bullsbrook community.
- Operate as a not-for-profit organisation.
- Bring about civic improvements in the Bullsbrook district.
BRRA addresses these aims by:
- Lobbying all levels of government on issues identified by BRRA members such as the Perth to Darwin Highway and facilities in Bullsbrook.
- Collaborating with other groups to organise and run community events in Bullsbrook.
- Providing a public forum for Bullsbrook community members to identify and discuss local issues.
- Considering and commenting on planning issues particular to the Bullsbrook District.
- Identifying, collecting, preserving and sharing Bullsbrook's heritage.