west bullsbrook heritage trail
- The West Bullsbrook Heritage Trail is a project of the Bullsbrook History Group, a sub-committee of BRRA.
- The Trail was opened on Sunday 21 October by Mayor David Lucas of the City of Swan.
- The Trail was jointly funded by a Federal Government Stronger Communities Grant through Christian Porter MP's office and the BRRA. The City of Swan installed the Trail and will be responsible for its upkeep.
- The Trail is 3km in length and consists of 11 plaques each of which marks and tells the story of a significant place in Bullsbrook's history.
- The Trail starts at the Bullsbrook Museum, 22 Turner Road Bullsbrook.
Opening of the West Bullsbrook Heritage Trail